Saturday, December 7, 2019

Moving Forward


We have no answers on my husbands test. CBC, Hep, Stool panels are all normal. Frustrated with how slow the medical process goes, we took advice from a friend- apple cider vinegar to drink each morning- to straighten out his gut bacteria. It seems to have helped. His hunger is back but he is not healthy. Will wait and see how it goes. There is a colonoscopy coming soon. All has to wait until the new year and medical insurance.

On a good note my friend got married. She and her fiance have each lost a spouse. She cleaned his house one day and he was smitten. After a year of courtship they married. Two very kind people who fell in love. I am so blessed to see them together as husband and wife. And she will be moving closer to our farm. I will be very fortunate to have Alfreda and Gene nearby.

I have been busy sewing memorial pillows for a friend who faces her first Christmas without her husband. I sewed each of his shirts into 8 pillows for her adult children and grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment