Friday, May 20, 2022

The kitten Boxtrolls

These two are on their last day of medicine to clear out the Coccidia they developed from the stress of abandonment, new home then a vet trip. They are each a month old and underweight for their age.
But with kitten food, Forti Flora and quiet time they are slowly acting normal. They still hiss at me but less often. They were found in a box and a box is with them in their tent. They are truly Boxtrolls. They hiss, love music and eat a lot. 


Male black and brown with stripes

Brown spotted tabby male.

Both the vet and everyone else asked if I would be keeping them. That is always hard as I love black cats and have never had one I kept. I want them to both go to the same home together as they are longhaired littermates. No, these two just stumbled into my life. I never name them and always try to rehome them. With the exception of the two we did keep, fifty have gone to new homes. So these are 51 & 52 and that is what I call them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment