Sunday, January 8, 2023

2023 and sew much sewing



I have been sewing since November of 2022. Then dove into Christmas with more sewing.
Mostly repairs, restorations and new sewing for our church.


The decorations inside our church have not been updated for over 20+ years. I consulted with the priest and sent him photos of options I made. Since the church is a far drive, texting works best. I get instant communication and changes.


All put together. I made new drapery behind the crucifix, new altar drape.

And even dressed up the baptism font. The poinsettia were not set up yet.
Thankfully with Lent about to start soon I can take a break from all this sewing. I really want to work on personal projects but I still have left over work unfinished from last year thanks to illnesses. But my husband is doing much better as he avoids beef and pork products. We can get back into fitness thanks to VR and gear up for spring planting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment