Sunday, October 22, 2023

Pony Up


The before of the pony I restored


I dug out the bondo and restored the Wonder Horse saddle, brass pole and stand someone added later.



Primed and painted body with gold mane and tail. 





Almost done. I added gems stones and clear coated the entire pony.
I had to hurry as the owner's husband of this gifted horse was dying of cancer. It was finished and returned a week before he passed. It was restored with things I had on hand. The colors were chosen by the owner. My studio is a wreck as the weather got cold and I had to get things pushed inside. I do not have a studio building so I have to move everything around for each restoration project. When I am sewing, beading, staining or carving multiple projects things get piled up. Every piece of furniture is on wheels to move as needed. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment