Thursday, February 13, 2020

Lysine Me Coming

This past year my husbands health came into a crisis. All these tests and no answers from the doctors. He lost weight and energy and started to look like a war camp survivor. At wits end I dove into my herb books and remembered lysine for felines. I have used this powder to save kittens on the brink. I read that people take this for similar issues like failure to thrive. He tried this and in less than a few days came around the corner. He got his appetite back and gained weight- the same results for kittens. We think it could have been a gall bladder issue but again the test were normal. Whatever happened to his health, this made him normal again. He is back to his normal weight again.  For his safety I always try a vitamin or herb before I give it to anyone. I research conflicts with meds before recommending anything. This is one of the good ones that works. It kicks the body into gear again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment