Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Farm life indoors

This is Frosty a single kitten I raised given to me by the rescuer who found him between walls of an office building. It was September when he was given to me and I did not name him. I never name my foster kittens. But time came and went and the weather turned cold and he was never adopted. So my vet needed a name for their records and called him Frosty. Frosty has been my constant companion ever since. His is a large silver tabby and my constant shadow. Going on three years now Frosty has his home on our farm.


Oh yes, I must, I must have some gumbo before I bust. Homemade seafood gumbo with okra over rice. We buy our Louisiana seafood and freeze it just for this reason. Homemade food we adore. Even in the Ozarks I gotta have my gumbo.

Puff one of the foster kittens we kept. She has no bones, she is all cartilage and fat. She can literally ooze out of your arms like a blob.It is the 1/2 Ragdoll breed in her that makes her super compliant and bloppy. She loves people and lap time.The whole litter of 12 was going to be drowned and a good Samaritan took them and found me. There were six sets of twins in each color. All were just like Puff but a little bitey. I wanted to keep the black ones but they were very bitey. All were found new homes and Puffs twin also got a new home. Puff has been our greeter ever since.

My peony on my farm. Soft pink and very fragrant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment