Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Growing Gills

Thunder and lightning very very frighting unless you are a duck. Ducks love all this rain. I love storms but when you get so many it becomes life aquatic. Suit up and head out into the farm muck. But the animals are fine and the pastures are so very green.

I have been trying to get my veggies in the ground and the rain keeps me indoors. Mostly the lightning keeps me indoors.

Black skies and lots of wind and hail for the last three weeks about every day.

Playing can you see any danger in the clouds?  I love storms and always get out in the middle of them to see what is in there.

Our power has gone out off and on and out in the last 4 weeks. We have plenty of setting up the generator practice. Luckily it has returned quickly. Last Sunday as we were loading up the generator, the power returned.  When we have too much rain it ruins the hay fields. Will need a dry up before hay can be cut and dried and baled.

No comments:

Post a Comment