Saturday, November 14, 2020

We are number 8 it ain't great


Current map of Missouri and the deaths so far in each county. Our county is at 8 but I know for sure it is double that number.

Oh and look at that upswing in those cases. I have to say that in our small Missouri town we are the only pair out of 500 wearing mask. We social distance and we mask up. But we are stared at and asked if we are feeling ok. And the deaths are happening. I never thought such God fearing gun loving people would be this stubborn about a virus. The Bible mentions that people we seek their own truth and seek teachers and leaders of the truth they follow. I never thought people would try to act normal in a pandemic and ignore what was happening around them. 
I got depressed about this whole thing and then got jury duty, I kid you not. Part menopause, seasonal affective and just great sadness. But I snapped out of my funk, took some D3 vitamins and got lots of supplementary light and got back to work. Cleared up my coop, summer garden and studio.
I am learning how to make resin and sculpture.
I am so happy my garden provided us 8 months of food and more put away. I am happy I have my poultry laying again thanks to LED strips, I am happy we are healthy and living here in the Ozarks.
I hope masking up makes this virus go away faster. I am looking forward to 2021.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment