Monday, September 19, 2016

Taking Care


A friend of mine has been very busy with health of her husband. On their many trips to the hospitals and the VA, I take care of their pets. While waiting for the call of nature for their dogs, I was looking at her many photos and pictures on their walls in her home. It is something I don't do. My husband does not like putting holes in the walls of our house. If I had my choice I would have my walls covered with art that I have collected. Instead, I have stacks of beautifully framed art that sits against walls on the floor, under beds, behind furniture. But my friends have photo stories on all their walls. And this one gave me pause to stop and read it. It is so much their story. Very open and friendly people who are just like you see them, not fake. I laugh at this photo and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment