Saturday, December 5, 2020

Blue Bah Humbug?


This is not my cat but I can relate.. This is a 2020 Christmas cat. I had Jury duty (4 months)and still do until the end of this year, yay. We are driving to doctor appointments now to find out what my husband had going on. We have had no visitors and no travel plans for the entire year, we were going to Japan this year. But on the bright side, we had a bumper crop of vegetables, we got to stay home the farm, we both can work from home, our animals are healthy and it has been peaceful here. We have enough firewood chopped and stacked to get through the winter and we have enough hay for our horses as we slow feed them now. I had a quilt client whose husband lost his job and they have a large family. They could not pay the remainder of the balance due, but I let it go and sent the quilt. One less burden for them to bear. 
I have been working on other artistic endeavours and have not quilted for a while.
I have learned all about laser cutters, resin work, and LED illumination creations. So many unique new forms of art and technology out here these days. And you can watch how other makers thanks to internet and youtube. It is very exciting. I hope to master some of these new skills. 
So this year the has been quite the wild ride. I look forward to life without masks and getting close to humans again. I hope and pray people get healthier again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment