Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Fifth Musketeer



My horse trainer is moving away from the facility near my home. The owner is moving back in and my trainer, her horse, tack and barn cats must clear out. So she asked me to find homes for the barn kittens. Kittens are very plentiful here in the Ozarks. Feral/barn cats are a big problem on a farm since they can kill the local wildlife and reproduce very quickly if not fixed. Today was her last day and I picked up one of the social kittens. It is a female, a talker about 3 months old. She looks like a 1 month kitten since she is so skinny and under weight. She will see the vet tomorrow for shots and worming. We will schedule a neutering ASAP so we do not have any kittens. All of our cats are fixed so we do not make unwanted kittens a problem for our neighbors and the wildlife. We need a name for this female kitten. We currently have Tom, Daisy, Poppy, and Pepper used our current adult cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment