Friday, February 15, 2013

Kindle Appy makes me Happy

For a valentine present my husband hooked me up with Entertainment Weekly App for my Kindle Fire. I have been reluctant to do this as previously the App required a paper version to be delivered by snail mail as well. What's the point of that for saving money, time and space? But he got it set up for me without the paper version. Now I can read about  TV, don't have one, movies, I rarely see and wait to come out on DVD, books, I read selectively, and music, my biggest passion. I can even listen to new musicians on my kindle fire. I used to get EW when we lived in the city and had TV. Now I only want it to stay aware of new artist, books and going's on the media world. It is like a mini vacation from farm life for my ears and my mind. It really is the simple things in life that can make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment