Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gasland 2



Since I was not feeling well and had some time my husband and I watched Gasland part 2. It is about how pervasive fracking now is in the USA and the world now. Am I worried? Yes, I have family that live in PA, and CA and friends all over the world. Fracking is now in their backyard. Like mushrooms after a summer storm, our world is littered with wells that are poisoning all our drinking water, forever. It can never be cleaned or undone.

This is just a map of the areas in red of the USA that have fracking going on. 
I am not going to tell you about what happens, just sit and watch it. But the good guys lose and the bad guys, well you know how it goes. In the end we are all going to lose this wonderful planet.
I'd like to thank Josh Fox for being a harbinger. Not many would choose do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment