Friday, August 31, 2018

1900 the Movie


I love this movie and here is why. The Legend of 1900 is about a boy who can play the piano on a ship and he never gets off the ship. He never changes, he only plays the piano.
Life is all about change. My family moved around a lot growing up. I always wanted to just stop and enjoy a place for a little while. And learn how to play music.
As an adult I got my wish. I stopped moving around settled down and learned to play- everything I wanted.
I learned how to read some music, translate songs from different instruments and languages and play. Since I learned later in life, I regret not having the chance to learn. But I love to play now. If it has strings I will play it.This movie is set during the ragtime era and Ennio Morricone shines as the composer of this soundtrack.  Ennio is such a gifted composer. He makes the movie come alive.
This movie is simple, beautiful and so pretty to listen to. Worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment