Saturday, August 15, 2020

Masks and harvesting


Yup, time to make more mask. This time I was asked to make several for a rural home health care worker. She explained that patients she visits cannot take a service bus and go shopping. They are alone, can't shop since you have to wear a mask, can't make one and have no means to get one and no family to help. The home care nurse does not sew and can't spare her own. I was asked if I could make several more that she can give to her patients. I have made some for this nurse in the past before the virus had gotten here. This is in a very rural town near the Black River area of Missouri. 
So along with sewing mask full time I am also putting up the summer harvest. Canning and freezing whatever is ready to go. 

All our hard work has paid off this season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment