Thursday, September 17, 2020

Re Org time

 So now that the huge quilt is done, I need to reorganize my studio. I am going to try resin and leather crafting. This means I need a leather station and a resin station set up. I am taking a break from sewing quilts and will make room for sewing leather. Since no one is wearing masks in Missouri, I will stop making masks for a while. put fabrics away and get the studio ready for winter. The wood stove is in my studio and needs to have space around it open.


I am really into cephalopod  
these days.  Octopus and the sea in leather. I am drawing out ideas to try and make.

The harvest this year was great and most everything got canned. So I need to get the garden ready for winter and rest. We stay home most of the time and only go out for grocery pick up and feed store. The virus is hitting Missouri hard in our area right now. While the rest of the US is getting over it, Missouri is not 4th in the nation. And MO has smaller population and higher numbers. That stubborn stupidity is taking no prisoners here. So we stay away and keep away and mask up. Hopping things get better next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment