Thursday, November 19, 2020

Serbia the new Williamsburg

I read this article by the New York Post about new yorkers moving out of the US and to Serbia. I feel sad for the poor Serbians. They have to wear masks and live with the New Yorkers. Now the rest of the world can have more reason to not like Americans. The Yorkers are happy they do not have to wear masks and how cheap everything is in Serbia. They are calling it the Williamsburg of NY. I wonder if they will shoot the slow horse buggies over there like they do to the Amish in PA? But with all the crime and violence they have in Serbia I think things will even out with the new money moving into Serbia.

The "welcome to Serbia stick"

Seems our world is changing in ways I never would have imagined.
Meanwhile over here in Missouri the virus is raging. Hospitals are full and with the holiday seasons beginning things are going to get messy. But Missourians are dead set against mask wearing. Our town is proof of that. It is so bad here that the big MO city hospitals are no longer taking any patients from rural areas as we are 75% of the covid carrying cases they see. Our small church no one is wearing masks and they are carrying on as normal. At least 4 people out of 20 got the virus last month from our church. Yet they want to still carry on full steam ahead like normal. I am grateful I am married to a man who thinks hey we need to stay away from these situations. I do miss church and all that but I am not willing to chase the past. I hope people would come around and say hey I might need to wear a mask and not sicken my loved ones, but that is not happening. Everyone seems to just not care and wants to live their life unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment