Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Arctic Ombre Mujer

This years hair Wrath and Purple Rain


My hair has gotten super long over the last year. It is very healthy and though thin it is strong. I have been playing with home coloring and the gradation of color. I tried blue but that is not my color. But purple is! So I bleached my ends and tried out Arctic Fox purple for a year. Loved it! Then I bleached my whole head , level 6 and used wrath and purple and here is the end result. I loved the colors together. It looks great down or in a braid for full ombre effect. I can walk out of the house with no makeup on but I got the colors shining bright on my head and I love it. It is easy to add more color if it fades. It takes about three weeks to fade down. You just wash your hair, dry your hair then add the Arctic fox colors as you like, slap on a shower cap for 2 hours outside in the heat or sunlight and then rinse. You will need gloves though, this stuff will stain your skin. Just like regular hair color but no ammonia, no burning, just a sweet grape scent my husband loves. This stuff is super conditioning as well. I can clean up skin stains with a bit of alcohol and bleach the shower if it stains.There are a ton of youtube vids about Arctic Fox. I just learned that the key is to bleach out the hair, wash, rinse then put on the color. Very easy to do at home of your have the time. You can put on unbleached hair but the color has nothing to grab onto and will come off. Color last longer and stays vibrant if you wash in cold water. It is affordable and you can extend the color by adding conditioner. This was one of the cool things I did over this pandemic.
Before coloring

Last year ombre effect on the ends only



 

No comments:

Post a Comment