Sunday, June 13, 2021

Cabinet Magic


Ok I admit it I hate housework. We moved so often in my childhood that cleaning the house was just not done. We moved instead. But as an adult I am having to maintain my house. We have cats and rabbits and fur is a problem. The vacuum takes care of most of that. But thanks to all our home cooking for most meals, the cabinets got furry. I tried everything to get the grease and fur off them. Then I found this and life is great.


Parker & Bailey cabinet cream on Amazon. Just a quarter size drop on a wet rag and then a dry rag and bam, instant clean, waxed shiney new cabinet. No sticky, no greasy, no furry, it all came out on the rag. It took 1 hour to do my entire kitchen. And it made me super happy. No scent to bother you. Just nice clean cabinets again.


Our hickory cabinets are new again! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment