Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chemtrails of Death





Today I am pissed. We are going to get rain on Thursday out here in the Missouri Ozarks. And guess what I see over my head on Wednesday all afternoon long? Chemtrails from at least 20 planes all day long dumping chemicals into the air so thick it is falling out of the sky. Do I live in a big city? Near an airport or base? NO! I live in the boonies. So I look up plane traffic in my zip code and guess what? Only 1 plane is listed to be flying in my airspace today and it is a grounded Russian bomber. The planes that do pop up are using bogus retired numbers of grounded planes no longer in service. The air is so thick right now with aluminum I can taste it. My normally clear skies are like pea soup with chemical high up in the air. I have a severe headache but I still got photos of the deliberate dumping of chemicals into my airspace.

I always thought those contrail/chemtrail people were just nature nuts/wackos until I woke up, looked up and learned. Just by watching, looking up flight info and taking photos I have found they are right. Now, I understand why Monsanto is making seed for aluminum resistant plant/crops. Because they sure are not good at making viable GMO plants. Some powers that be are flying planes over my state of Missouri with false flight numbers and is dumping chemicals into my airspace. And when it rains tonight those chemicals fall into the soil and water supply. And you wonder why small children are dying of Alzheimer and rare cancers.
Big Brother is making a mess of our natural world and our future and now I am one of those who sees the writing in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment