Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Onions and Tabbies


My friends gave me some of their white and yellow onions.


I cut off the tops and will be dehydrating them. I will plant the bottoms and I might have onions later.




With planning we are swimming in basil this season. So I am setting some aside for the fall and winter time cooking by dehydrating them.



Green onion tops to dry.


The tabbies have taken over our sofa. Frosty, Poppy and  Daisy.
Daisy is one of two cats we brought with us from Houston, Texas eight years ago. Both female cats have develops internal and external lumps just like our fish did back then. We suspect these are tumors from the chemicals in the air, soil and water in Houston, Texas. While I am glad we no longer live there, I wonder what issues we might develop later in life. But to circumvent that we now eat healthy stay active and drink home distilled well water. And we live in the wonderful Ozarks where we can see the stars at night and breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment