Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sing the Water Song

I was told I am a great granddaughter of an Indian on my mothers side. I have no name only a location in New Orleans. But that is tenuous at best. My uncles had the black hair and eyes and could fix any engine you put in front of them. I have the dark eyes, can fix things, can work with animals and love to be outside. But I have no name, no tribe no idea of what my heritage is. It makes no difference as we do not have prodigy. But I can still feel a connection to the 4 elements once in a while and that is why I live on a farm. I like some of the songs sung by Indians in their various tongues. I am sharing this video created by Victoria Cummings: Sing the Water Song.


And for more information you can go to the website: 




No comments:

Post a Comment